WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following information about you:
- name, age / date of birth and gender;
- your contact details: postal address, including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile telephone numbers) and email address;
- purchases and orders made by you;
- social occupations;
- your online browsing activities on any of our sites, including the items you store in your shopping cart;
- information about the device you use to browse our sites, including your IP address and device type;
- when you make a purchase or place an order with us, your payment card details;
- your communication and marketing preferences;
- your interests, preferences, feedback and responses to contests and surveys;
- the location;
- correspondence and communication with us;
- other publicly available personal data, including that which you have allowed through a public platform (such as Instagram, YouTube, Twitter or public Facebook page).
Our sites are not directed at children and we do not knowingly collect data about children.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
Rosenberg & Partners Trading SRL (and trusted partners acting on our behalf) use your personal data:
- to provide you with goods and services;
- to provide you with a personalized website;
- to manage any account(s) you hold with us;
- to confirm your identity;
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- to contact you electronically about promotional offers, events, products and services we believe may be of interest to you;
- for analytics, insights and market research to better understand your needs and make sure we give you what you like;
- administer competitions and identify and contact competition winners;
- to enable us to manage customer interactions;
- where we have a legal right or obligation to use or disclose your information (for example, in connection with an investigation by a public authority or in litigation).
Rosenberg & Partners Trading SRL uses your personal data for marketing purposes and may send you mail, texts and/or emails to update you on the latest offers and events.
- by contacting our customer relations team by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 004 0764 704 704 or by post at Customer Relations, Calea Dorobanti 172-174, Bloc 16, 010582 Bucharest; or
- using the simple "unsubscribe" link in our emails.
This cannot stop service messages such as order updates.
PERSONALIZATION OF MARKETINGTo enhance your shopping experience with us, when you visit any of our websites, you may receive personalized banner ads while you browse other companies' websites. Any banner ads you see will relate to your browsing activity on our sites on your computer or other devices.
We may collect data directly from you and analyze your browsing and purchasing activity, both online and in-store, and your responses to marketing communications. The results of this analysis, along with other demographic data, allow us to ensure that we contact you with information about products, services, events and offers relevant to you. To do this, we use software and other technologies.
We may do this to decide which marketing communications are appropriate for you and this activity is based on our legitimate interests in developing and improving our products and services for you.
In order to provide you with more personalized services and experiences, we may also ask for your permission to review third-party data about you, for example, your Twitter or Facebook feeds, to get to know you better and provide you with more personalization. efficiency. Some of our services allow you to log in through a third-party service, such as Facebook. If you choose to sign in through a third-party application, you will be presented with a dialog box asking for your permission to allow us to access your personal information (for example, your full name, date of birth, email address and any other information you have made publicly available).
DATA PROCESSING BY A THIRD PARTY
- other companies within our group;
- buyers, investors, financiers and advisors if we sell our business or assets or restructure by merger, reorganization or otherwise;
- legal advisors and other professionals, including our auditors;
- reference agencies when required for card payments;
- government bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts and insurers, where we are required to do so;
- to comply with legal obligations and/or the administration of justice;
- to exercise our legal rights (for example, in legal proceedings);
- for the prevention, detection, investigation of crimes or prosecution of criminals; and
- for the protection of our employees and customers;
- our service providers and suppliers.
To provide certain services to you, we have partnered with certain trusted third parties, including IT services, mailing services, payment services, suppliers and marketing service providers. We may need to share your personal information with some of our service partners. We only allow our service providers to handle your personal information when they have confirmed that they apply adequate data protection and security controls. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers regarding data protection and security, which means that they can only use your information to provide our services to us, to you and for other purposes.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR DATA PROCESSING
as necessary to perform our contract with you.
- for the purpose of complying with our duties and exercising our rights based on contracts for the sale of goods or services to customers; or
as necessary to pursue our legitimate interests, including:
- selling and providing goods and services to our customers;
- promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services;
- sending relevant and tailored promotional communications to individual customers (including the administration of loyalty schemes);
- administer competitions and promotions and identify and contact competition winners;
- understanding the behavior, activities, preferences and needs of our customers;
- improving existing products and services and developing new products and services;
- protecting customers, employees and others and maintaining their safety, health and well-being;
- our good governance, accounting and management and operations and compliance with legal obligations;
- prevention, investigation and detection of crimes, fraud or anti-social behavior and prosecution of criminals, including collaboration with law enforcement bodies;
- managing customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes;
- management of insurance claims by clients;
- protecting our company, its employees and customers by taking appropriate legal action against third parties who have committed crimes or are in breach of legal obligations to us;
- dealing with any legal claims or regulatory actions brought against us; and
- fulfilling our duties towards customers, colleagues, shareholders and other interested parties or
as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, including
- if you exercise your rights in accordance with data protection laws;
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements; or
- establishing or defending our legal rights; or
based on your consent
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. If consent is the only legal basis for processing your personal data, we will stop processing your personal data for this purpose after consent is withdrawn.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
Rosenberg & Partners Trading SRL is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure.
Our security measures include:
- data encryption;
- periodic cyber security assessments of all service providers that may handle your personal data;
- regular planning to ensure we are ready to respond to cyber security attacks and data security incidents;
- daily penetration testing of systems;
- security controls that protect our IT systems infrastructure and our premises from external attacks and unauthorized access; and
- internal policies that set out our data security rules for our staff
- periodic training of our employees.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO PROTECT YOUR DATA
- keep your account passwords private because anyone who knows your password can access your account or be compromised if your account is accessed without authorization.
- when creating a password, use a difficult word / number combination of at least 8 characters and something that is not easily guessed by hackers, such as dictionary words, your name, email address or other personal data easily to be obtained.
- also change your password frequently.
- avoid using the same password for different online accounts.
HOW WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
In conclusion, the various laws, accounting and regulatory requirements applicable to us require us to keep certain records for a certain amount of time. In relation to your personal data, we will only hold it for as long as we require the personal data for legal or regulatory reasons or for legitimate organizational purposes, and we will not retain your data for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we collect it.
- the right to be informed about the processing of your personal data, which is the purpose of this communication;
- the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you at any time;
- the right to ask us to update and correct outdated or incorrect personal data we hold about you;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data and/or to withdraw any consent you have given us and to opt out of any marketing communications we may send you.
- the right to prevent processing that could cause harm or danger to you or anyone else;
- certain rights in relation to automated decision-making processes;
- the right to ask us to delete or destroy your personal data in certain circumstances (the right to be forgotten), for example when the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we collected it;
- the right to provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and electronically readable format and the right to transmit this data to another data controller. This is known as the right to data portability.